Geoff Wood

Default DIY Interconnect questions

"Colin Bigam" wrote in message
m...
(N. Thornton) wrote in message

. com...

4) you havent figured that the idea with money is to get something of
some function and value when you hand it over. Fools and their money
are soon parted.

I'm afraid you've lost me here.

I NEED new interconnects. I cannot hook up my system without them.
I have decided that I want to make them, because I do.
So given those points, I'm asking which way to best build these cables,
from an engineering perspective. shielded single conductor, shielded
twisted pair, or unshielded twisted pair? And also, which connectors are
good?

Generic sheilded single conductor (not little skinny junk stuff) with good
quality generic RCAs is fine. People will suggest all sorts of other stuff
(specific tcable types, etc) , but the major difference will be purely
psychological.

geoff