Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default My 2010 AES Show Report

E wrote:

Mike, Thanks so much...I hope to make NYC for AES 131... I still miss
the show at the Waldorf.

You may be getting your wish. The London show was small enough that
they held it in a hotel for the first time in years.

The 2010 SF show was down to half the area that the show had a couple
years ago. I don't think it was as small as the post-911 show, but it
was pretty close and it had the same very intimate feel as the post-911
show.

For the most part, the shrinkage was good. Sony and Gordon Instruments
had the same sized booths, I think.