Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Are any Repub Candid Ates into tubes?

On Mar 12, 1:42*pm, wrote:
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE
problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white
country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan,
but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by
bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote
with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e.,
intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE
problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable
conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

For many years, whites who thought they were supreme dished out
harshness to their brown skinned brothers and sisters. Australia's
treatment of native indigenous Australians is nothing we can be proud
of, our masacres, poisenings, sunday shooting parties, general
dispossession of their lands and and displacement and break up of
their cultures of native ppl was appalling. They'd lived here for
60,000 years before the white boat people arrived with bibles and
booze and within 100 years they were about ****ed.
Now ya can't expect not to have a bit of reaction where ya get a dose
of ya own medicine - but the fact is, the the back reaction has been a
tiny pay back for what whites did to blacks here.

Mr Valve, you speak utter twaddle about the "ongoing program of
genocide" against your race, the white race. Just where are the piles
of dead white bodies? where are the killing fields full of whitey's
bones? where are the blacks with the crazy gleam in their eye like the
white nazis who killed 6 million Jews?

I should advise Mr Valve that he be grateful the blacks and other
races different to his own, and who have in the past recieved much ill-
treatment from his race, are so tolerant of whites now.

Luckily, there are more ppl in the USA who are prepared to vote a for
a Barrack O'bama than vote for the kind of fellow that is like Mr
Valve.

I keep seeing very smart brown skin ppl talking on TV and on radio
with sensible things to say, devoid of racist revenge.

If I go to a local hospital here, and I am treated by say 1/2 a dozen
differently qualified medicos, maybe 1/3 will be of a race different
to my own, and they all care well for all around them, regardless of
the color of skin, religion, political beliefs, sexual orientation,
etc.

Mr Valve seems quite out of touch with what is in the real world
around him, and what is really going on.

But its always interesting to here the wide range of different views
from USA.

Patrick Turner.