Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 10, 11:05�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

You're an idiot.
No, imbecile,

Imbecile? Really, more name calling?

Pot. Kettle. Etc. What a maroon ... not to mention a reeking hypocrite to boot!

You answer the charge of name calling by calling me two more names?

ROTFLMAO! God, you're dumb.

you made the statement "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?" that I'm quoting you as having made. Go back and reread your own
post (a few posts prior back) if you must to see that you in fact did make
that statement. Your response of "No, I don't. Do you see me attacking
Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?" is in response to the question that you
yourself posed of "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?"

Chalk it up to your poor writing skills then. I honestly could care less what
you wrote. Your confused ideas are buried in this sea of

mawkishness, so forgive me if I don't analyze every word.

It's like deja vu all over again. The bumbler is starting to crack under
pressure that he completely lost it and began arguing with himself after my
triumphant declaration of "Here's the *real* checkmate move."

It's like deja vu all over again. Your back is against the wall, so
you trot out that old chesnut about people arguing with themselves.
You do it every time. That's when we all know you've run out of ideas
and that you're grasping at straws.

Normal people don't argue in this way. Autistic people, however, do.

But surely as
night follows day, he immediately starts to try and rationalize away and laying
the groundwork for excuses as to why he strenuously began arguing with himself.

There's no rationalizing. You're obsessed with "people arguing with
themselves." It's never been a valid or effective argument, and it
never will be. The only reason you're clinging to this strange idea is
that you've run out of ammo.

Are you arguing with yourself again, lunatic?
No. You do have an obsession with accusing others of arguing with
themselves.
I've just proven it that you are in fact arguing with yourself. Absolutely
no doubt about it to anyone other than you, perhaps.

Actually, you're the only one who believes this.

Fraid not, old bean, as it's glaringly obvious to everybody else you argued with
yourself as I've demo[n]strably proven.

It's only obvious to you, a person with autism. Why isn't anyone else
backing you up on this? It's not a mystery to normal people.