Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 10, 3:14*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.
Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")
No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George? Anyone
else here who actually discusses audio?
That was you making that statement, bumbler, that I'm quoting.

You're an idiot. You made the point that I was here to attack others. I
replied with the above quote. Therefore it is an appropriate response.

No, imbecile,

Imbecile? Really, more name calling? I guess that's all you have
left...name calling and accusing me of arguing with myself. That's
pretty sad.

you made the statement "Really? You don't exist here solely to
attack others?" that I'm quoting you as having made. Go back and reread your own
post (a few posts prior back) if you must to see that you in fact did make that
statement. Your response of "No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn?
Clyde? George?" is in response to the question that you yourself posed of
"Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?"

Chalk it up to your poor writing skills then. I honestly could care
less what you wrote. Your confused ideas are buried in this sea of
mawkishness, so forgive me if I don't analyze every word. As someone
with ASD, you must be used to people not understaqnding what you say
or write. That's why you say things like "You're arguing with
yourself." You think it's because you have tricked people, when really
it's due to your somewhat convoluted sentence structure and strange
thought processes.

I bet you run into this in the real world as well. People are so
stupid, aren't they! Everything you write goes over people's heads!

LoL!

YOU ARE ARGUING WITH YOURSELF.

Yes, PLF, we're all arguing with ourselves. You're such a master of
the written word that whenever we respond to you we're really
responding to ourselves! No one can argue with you! You're just too
brilliant!

Oh, what am I doing? You are autistic. You can't understand things
like sarcasm or irony. Sorry to confuse you. LoL!

And yet you're still seemingly to [sic] idiotic to
realize it. Even now or so it would appear.

Do you know the difference between "too" and "to"? How many of your
synapses misfired to create that thought process error?

Are you arguing with yourself again, lunatic?

No. You do have an obsession with accusing others of arguing with themselves.

I've just proven it that you are in fact arguing with yourself. Absolutely no
doubt about it to anyone other than you, perhaps.

Actually, you're the only one who believes this. Just you, an autistic
person. I can live with that.

This extremely weak argument always seems to appear whenever you have your
back to the wall.

We've been down this road before in the past, where I've nailed you arguing with
yourself.

Nope, sorry. We've been down this road before because this is what
magically pull out whenever your back is against the wall. It happens
every time. No one falls for it. No one cares. It's a weak, feeble
argument at best, and it reveals your weaknesses when it comes to the
debating trade.

Your autism will always betray you by making you commit the same
mistakes over and over.

And you denied it, obfuscated it, danced around it, but with the
relentless pressure hammering away at you, you finally cracked and admitted
that, yes, you were arguing with yourself, and then immediately tried to
rationalize it away as something others have done, so no big deal, etc and then
later on you're back denying all over again that you argued with yourself..

Wow, that's quite a fantasy you have there.

Look at this entire thread objectively (a tall order, since your ASD prevents
you from doing so),

OSAF which a failed amateur like you is unqualified to make.

Nope...the two behavioral therapists have identified you, Scott and
Bratzi as providing classic symptoms of ASD.

and you'll see point after point where you've lost, deflected or merely given
up without a response.

Those bleatings of premature victory are your delusions getting the better of
you.

Oh, I won this argument a long time ago. You're just being contrary
now.

But here you are trying to claim victory because you think I'm responding to
myself.

You're arguing with yourself, not merely responding to yourself.

Sure, whatever you say, autistic boy.

Responding more than once to a post is fine if you're addressing another point
that was missed the first time. No one in their right mind would think
otherwise.

I agree there, which is why I followed up on my post with Boy George refereeing
the Marcy and Jilly catfight.

Look at that sentence! You have to create fantasy versions of everyone
in order to talk about them. It's beyond your capabilities to refer to
people by their names or handles because you can't empower them as
real people. LoL! (That's another hint you're autistic, by the way.)

But then one of you two bozos tried to give me
grief for responding to one of my own posts, so I decided to return the favor
when you responded to your own posts on multiple occasions. And then you started
getting bent all out of shape over it, which is par for the course for a reeking
hypocrite.

Sure, we're all hypocrites.

Yet Shhh! and I have shown several instances of you responding to
yourself, making typos, all the things you rail against.

Like I said, autism prevents you from having any self-awareness.

Like ... SCORE! BIG-TIME SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGH-CHINGH-CHINGHH!!!
BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Talk about going berserk! LoL!

That's precisely what you did. You've always had an easy time of it with Arny,
Bobo, Scott and others, but not with me, for more often than not, I get the
better of you and that just drives your solipsistic self ballistic.

Yes, of course. You're much smarter than everyone else. People are so
stupid.

It was my
"Here's the *real* checkmate move:" that sent you off into a red-misted frenzy

Remember...you don't get anyone mad. You don't get anyone upset. You
think they do, but they don't. You need to tell yourself that they do,
because that's your motivation. But your autism prevents you from
really telling you how people respond to you.

This is a huge part of your autism, that you put people into "red-
misted frenzies." If there's a single thing that proves you have ASD,
it's this.

resulting in the horrendous blunder of arguing with yourself

Horrendous? Look around. Does anyone other than you think this?

wherein you didn't
even recognize something you yourself had written shortly beforehand and your
arrogant hubristic derangement erupted with you arguing with yourself.

Sorry, pal...you lose. Again.

No, chumley. You did. Again.

Look around. Does anyone else feel the same way you do?

That should be an important clue to the depth of your autism. The more
alone you are in your thoughts and beliefs, the more profound the ASD.