Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default An example of GeoSynch's autism in full swing.

On Apr 10, 2:46*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
The vines grow ever more slippery for monkeyboy swinging through trees:

Ah, how nice. The autistic boy is trying to write snappy, humorous
sentences.

Sounds like a couple of hussies about to get into a catfight real soon.
;-)
And Boy George, incapacitated with another debilititating homo disease,
isn't
around to referee this impending melee.

Wow...he responded to himself. CHA-CHING!!! *SCORE!!!

But I didn't argue with myself like you did.

Look at poor PLF, clinging to the last argument he has like a child
with a lollipop. He's been revealed as having ASD, he's been
outsmarted, and the only thing he has left is the accusation that
everyone is arguing with themselves.

Here's a test. Say the following out loud:

"Yay! I got you to argue with yourself! I win! CHA-CHING! SCORE!"

Say it to people in the real world. Note their expressions. Oh, wait.
You have ASD. You can't understand things like body language, sarcasm
and irony. That's okay. Just tell us when people say things like
"You're right" or "You win!"

Go ahead, do it. See what kind of responses you get to that feeble,
worthless and desperate argument. It's the argument of an autistic
person. It makes no sense to normal people.

So, sorry but no score, no cha-ching and no banana for you on this one.

I'm wondering if he has the intestinal fortitude to show up for another night
of abuse.

And pass up the chance to make a monkey out of you all over again.

Oh really? Who else here thinks so? Who else here thinks that you
outsmart us, or trick us or win arguments against us? Name one
person.

Better yet, show your posts to your friends (ha ha), co-workers or
family. Be proud and show them what you do in your spare time. It's a
simple test...if they clap you on the back and say what a good job you
do, then you do make a monkey out of all of us. If they don't, and
they won't, this is all an empty, worthless defense mechanism.

You don't anger anyone here. You don't outsmart anyone here. You don't
win any arguments here. You're autistic.

Look at yourself (if you can). You're pitied, ignored and ridiculed on
a constant basis. No one sticks up for you or aligns themselves on
your side. No one even responds to you unless they are mocking you,
challenging you or outsmarting you. And you seem to like it, since you
can't seem to tear yourself away. That's pretty weird. Then again,
people with ASD do very strange days in their daily lives. They get
into routines and they can't break them. That's why even though you
say things like "I'm taking a break...see you in a few months," it's
very easy to troll you and get you to come right back. Like Scott,
you're addicted to the abuse you receive here. Does that sound normal
to you? Better yet, does that sound normal to your friends, family and
co-workers?

I think he's crying like a little girl.

More debating trade tricks on your part by trying to pre-empt something I've
specifically said about you many times in the past (namely, sock a schoolyard
bully like you in the nose and you go running crying like a little schoolgirl)
while the only thing you can do is use the same old tired debating trade jargon
you've used against Arny, Scott, Bobo, Bret and practically every other
antagonist.

Translation: "WAAAAAAAAHHH!"

LoL!

But your description is more eloquent. And your skin, by the way, is lovely
and glowing tonight.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," gushed Marcy Phillips.

I don't know why you keep repeating your past mistakes like this.
That's a HUGE sign of autism, that you simply can't process new
information when you're still attached to the old, incorrect ideas. A
behavioral therapist can help you with these problem behaviors. I can
give you a referral if needed.