Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF loses his grip on reality.

On Apr 9, 11:00*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 9, 12:30*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Marcy and Jilly eye one another:

We were talking about Shhh! Shhh! is a solid writer.
Aw, gwan.
Like ... oh puke.
Yes, as someone with ASD, you're uncomfortable and unfamiliar with the giving
and receiving of compliments.

Why don't you two go get a room or something?

You're right, Boon. The Senator is losing it.

This whole "responding to myself" jag is beyond dumb. There are many
reasons to respond to the same post more than once. First, you need to
make a correction. Second, you need to elaborate. Third, you see
something the second time that you didn't see the first and you want
to respond to that specific point (which was the case here).

So how does one feel compelled to yell "CHA-CHING" and "SCORE" when
this happens? It's not something a normal person would do or think.
Never has PLF's autism been so obvious. It also shows how desperate
he's become...he's clinging to his last feeble arguments, and they're
slipping away.