Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Best digital music recording program

Tom,

And I'm a composer type of musician -- not a player type. Therefore
digital means are appropriate for me.

To understand what time is and how the heart generates it you need to play
an actual instrument. That does not exclude using it with midi as the actual
output, follow your heart.

Digital music composing is appropriate for me and no amount of advice from
anyone will change that, and there's nothing wrong with my desire to
approach music digitally.

Nenia Zenana taught me what part of Mendelssohns Elias she considers the
most important AND loudest. Wanna make a guess at just what part it is?

Digital robots are wonderful replacements for the mechanical skills one
doesn't have and they can play with a repetitive precision that humans can
not deliver. In my opinion machine polyrythm is a valid creative landscape
to explore and one that I will venture into.

Thank you very much for bringing this topic up, found a local superdeal on
Studio One Professional, it will be interesting to see if it is a good
supplement to Noteworthy Composer and fits what I want to try to do.

Regarding sample libraries perhaps you should also look at Sony's offerings,
ACID may also interest you.

Many daw's and music programmes have cross-grade options that are well worth
looking into.

Tom

Kind regards

Peter Larsen