Maaaaaaark

You could try it in plain 'ol SE.. or maybe PP.

but with 5w max Pa, you're not going to get much juice out of it

"Marco Loos" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

A long time ago, I've bought 4 ATP4's, not knowing what is was.
A few years ago, I've build my first tube-amplifier with ECL86's.
But the ATP4's are looking great ! Is it possible to use them for an
small audio-amplifier ? 1 or 2 watts output power for example ?

Mayby by using it as a kathode-follower? I mean: The anode connected
to the + supply, and the kathode connected to the output-transformer ?

---------- U+

O ATP4
| ___
) ( speaker
) (___

Why is there a + en - sign at the filament ? Isn't it possible to use
AC for the heating ?
There isn't much data available on the internet about this tube.
I Really hope you can help me further with this.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Marco Loos