MZ

Default Installing a SQ system with the IASCA disc

Nice to see you hanging around these parts again, Bo-Ming.

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"Bo-Ming Tong" wrote in message
There used to be an IASCA Setup and Test CD, now discontinued, which was

much better suited for tuning and setup than the competition CD. You may be
able to find old stock or used ones somewhere.

Bob wrote:
I'm just about ready to start installing the stereo system in my 1999
BMW convertible. I have the CDT ES643 component speakers (6.5", 4",
and tweeters) as well as their "StageFront" supplemental tweeters for
the front.

I'm thinking that I'll get a copy of the IASCA SQ competition CD to
help me orient the speakers. My question is, should I do the
orientation with or without the Stage Front tweeters installed and
running in the windshield pillars? I can argue either side of the
equation and am curious to hear what you all think.

TIA!

Bob