Bob

Default Installing a SQ system with the IASCA disc

I'm just about ready to start installing the stereo system in my 1999
BMW convertible. I have the CDT ES643 component speakers (6.5", 4",
and tweeters) as well as their "StageFront" supplemental tweeters for
the front.

I'm thinking that I'll get a copy of the IASCA SQ competition CD to
help me orient the speakers. My question is, should I do the
orientation with or without the Stage Front tweeters installed and
running in the windshield pillars? I can argue either side of the
equation and am curious to hear what you all think.

TIA!

Bob