Posted to rec.audio.high-end
STC STC is offline

Default Major Improvement!

On Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:26:15 AM UTC+8, Audio_Empire wrote:
In article ,
=20
STC wrote:
=20
=20
=20
The difference might have been caused by channel imbalance.=20

=20
=20
=20
What difference? You really need to quote the text of the post to which=

=20
=20
you are responding. Otherwise most people will have no idea what you are=

=20
=20
even talking about. I sure haven't a clue about what you mean.
=20
=20
=20

Sorry about that. I was using Ipad and I thought it would auto include the =
quote the post.

But if you
"Tweek" one channel and not the other, you will hear a difference in an
ad-hoc blind test (have your significant other switch between them).

There are just too many variables using your method for blind test. PreAmps=
and Amps with identical channels are rare if not impossible. Even speakers=
may not be identical. A small difference in the loudness between the two c=
hannels is enough to affect our judgment.

I am not saying you heard no difference but suggesting you may want to elim=
inate possible oversights in your test methodology. I am speaking from my o=
wn experience.=20