Jp

Default !!! amp question

I have a small amp powering my 6x9's and a bigger one for my subs. Somtimes
my 6x9's will sound kind of distorted, they sound like a radio station not
tunned perfectly in frequency, but you can still hear the music? That is
exactly how my speakers sound and sometimes they'll cut out completley and
the only thing you can hear is the subs/muddy bass....Can this be the amp? I
know its not the speakers coz they are new audiobhans and wiring seems to be
fine. If any of this sounds familiar to any of you guys, I would appreciate
any help. Thanks.