Eddie Runner

Default Facing subs towards driver or away

Both sealed and vented will usually sound better
with the woofer facing the back of the car.

Eddie

Tom Nousaine still thinks there is no difference...
ha ha ha

Luke Hague wrote:

That's what my post was getting at, he was saying a vented box would make a
difference, I was simply asking him, if that's true, then how come my sealed
one does as well?

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
Nousaine dont know ****.

He claims turnng your box to aim to the back
in a car makes no difference.... he needs to get out more
into the real world... Every punk kid with a woofer box knows
it does!

Luke Hague wrote:

I guess you didn't read Nousaine's post, which was what I was replying

too,
which is in this thread.