Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Ping Paul Stamler Link Doesn't Work

"PStamler" wrote in message
Hi Gary (and others):

I just tried the URL:

http://is.gd/RECFirstStepsXlip1

It took me to the page with a short description of the clip, and at the
bottom of the page is a link that gets you a .wav file of the actual clip.
Gary, were you trying another URL? Because this one seems to be working.

OK, got it. When I went to your URL I got

"Sorry, we couldn't find the shortened URL you requested. The link you
followed may be invalid, or an evil wizard may have cast a spell on our
servers"

so I went back to the URL that the magazine had in it and finally got it. My
guess is that it hadn't been posted yet when I got my magazine, but now it
is. Downloaded the file as a WAVE clip and shall put it on a CD and play it.

Gary