Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Stereo receievers: THD of .04 vs. .08

"Eeyore" wrote in message
No need to take a manufacturers word for it, sound cards with 0.001%

THD &
IMD are readily available for you to do your own FFT testing.

Right, so you're actually MAKING UP what you say.

Only a moron like you could draw that conclusion from what I wrote.

You've NEVER seen such a spec
NOR have you ever made a measurement to support your idiotic assertion.

I''ve seen plenty of specs, both right and wrong, I have also made hundreds
of measurements, but that doesn't stop you making stupid unsubstantiated
assertions as usual.
Where are YOUR results then, so far you have provided nothing but insults
and proof of your stupidity.

If you have never tested an amplifier yourself

Just how ****ing STUPID are you.

Not as stupid as you obviously.

I DESIGN amplifiers for ****'s sake !

Who hasn't?

Do you seriously think I don't run tests
on them ? I use Audio Precision test equipment.
http://ap.com/

So YOUR amps are inferior then?

Little IDIOT pricks like you and your stupid ideas are a blot on humanity.

Pot, kettle, black!

MrT.