William Balmer

Default Some thoughts on enjoying LP's

"Ted Van Norman" wrote in message

4 to 5 thousand LPs are a heck of a lot of LPs. How many sold and at
what prices?

This was a "first annual" music rummage sale, augmenting our usual general
rummage sale just after Labor Day. I'd say that we sold perhaps 1000 LPs,
though I only worked the sale in the morning, so that's a guess based on
traffic while I was there. The remaining LPs will be for sale again at the
general rummage sale, so you haven't missed your chance!

Prices were $2/LP, with everything going to half price near the end of the
sale. A bit high, in my opinion, but nobody asked me. I just priced the
electronics.

I did pick up a great collection of PDQ Bach and Tomita though. :-)

Bill Balmer