Ted Van Norman

Default Some thoughts on enjoying LP's

On 30 Jun 2003 22:52:39 GMT, (Bruce J. Richman)
wrote:

Gawd I wish I had gone back to vinyl sooner. By the way, if 50
cents an LP isn't cheap enough, all thrift stores that I go to are
more than happy to bargain like a flea market. Buy 20 or more LPs
and they'll drop the price to 25 cents an album. It's a dirty
disgusting job but there is always some poor sucker like myself
willing to do it. But I must admit that I like the employees of
thrift stores, they are always characters with personality and soul.
Try getting that at your local digital perfection music chain store.

Ted

You had better never go to a thrift shop in Baghdad. If you do, God will roast
the stomachs in hell of you and the rest of the vinyl-buying infidels!!!!!!

Bruce J. Richman

Awwwwww, man why did you have to go and say that? Thrift shops in
foreign countries with pristine untouched vinyl waiting for my strong
American dollar. This had never occurred to me prior to tonight.
I foresee careful vacation planning and a rocky marriage once she
finds out the real reason I'm taking her to exotic foreign locations.
I can work on the God thing but does anybody know if there are US
Customs duties on used vinyl?

Ted