Posted to rec.audio.pro
McF

Default Sonar 5.0 User's Guides and/or Manual questions

Hello-

I have 2 questions:

1. What do you recommend as the best book for learning to use Sonar at a
reasonably in depth level? I have only seen the "Ignite", "Power",
"Overdrive" series in my searches. Of those three, it appeared that
"Power" was most appropriate for broad and deep knowledge. Anyone have
any experience/opinions on these or others?

2. Is there any source for downloading the actual Sonar user manual, or
is it only available with purchase of the software?

I've been trying out the demo version of Sonar 5, and before making any
decisions, I'd like to do a bunch of reading to see if the program's
really going to feel right for me, as compared with some competing
products that I'm considering.

Thanks for the info.