joe.ker

For his sake, I'm hoping the problem is just a blown fuse in the bad
channel. The last I heard from him, he had just looked at the fuse in
place - he hadn't removed it to examine it more closely, test it with
an ohmmeter, or to swap it with the other fuse in the amp or a new
fuse.

--
Scott Gardner

"If you sleep twelve hours a day, then the deployment will only be three
months long, not six!" (Navy JO saying)

The original poster said only half the amp was not working. the side that
was to the sub. the other half to the fronts was working ok
that's why I didn't mention checking fuse, because it is unlikely since half
the amp is working