Analogeezer

Mike Diack wrote in message ...
Got an old (OS V1.51) H3000 that I wanted to try some later (V2.60) ROMs
in. Trouble is that with the new ROMs installed, the yellow backlight
flicks on briefly, then goes out. Revert to old ROMs and everything reverts
to normal. Any ideas ?
cheers

I'd email Eventide, they are very helpful.

I almost bought an H3000B a while back, and I wanted to upgrade it
with additional ROM's and figure out which presets it had.

The tech support at Eventide was very helpful, even if I didn't
actually own the thing.

I suspect you might need an OS upgrade in order to use the new ROM's
or something like that.

Seems pretty weird but they should be able to tell you what is going
on.

Analogeezer