Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Headphones to try out under $200? .... and OT - Macca

On 24/12/2017 3:47 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article , Trevor wrote:
On 21/12/2017 2:59 AM, wrote:

my experience is that I like the BASS loud, but not the mids or highs.
Seems that everything is loud these days.

Glad you are happy, but I often find that just turns the sound to mud. :-(

It does, when there isn't deep low end extension. I am increasingly
convinced that the secret to keeping rock concert levels sane is to have
deep, deep bass extension, going down to the drop below 20 Hz if at all
possible. This allows people to get that visceral bass feeling without
crazy high levels.

Right, but I was referring to the part you snipped, not the bit you left.

Trevor.