Lawrence Leung

Default weakest Link in the Chain

(Stewart Pinkerton) wrote in
:

Yes, it is, and not one single person has *ever* shown an ability to
tell the difference under blind conditions.

No, you are wrong. You should re-phrase that to: "... under my blind
conditions." I can set up a more ridiculos test so that even I put one
million dollars in the pool, still nobody can claim, then I can say
whatever I want. There is nothing wrong with blind test, but your version
of blind test is nonsense. 95%, who said it has to be 16/20 or what so
ever, only the person (or some people) set it that way and claim it is the
fact?

It's not irresponsible at all, as no 'audiophile' maker actually draws
their own wire. 99% of it comes from mass-market suppliers such as
Belden, it's simply packaged in fancy insulation.

You are wrong, again. Where did you come with "no audiophile maker...", do
you have any evidence, or just you think? Remember you used the word "no",
means all cable companies! I know at least three make their own cables, I
even know where did they make them, and they are not using any mass-market
suppliers such as Belden.

However, any old cable will do the job perfectly well.

To your standard, yes!

I tried to be polite and objective...

Well, you failed, since your comments are completely subjective and
have no basis in electrical theory.

What kind of theories you are using? Any theory concluded: "All wires are
the same, it will not affect sound quality." If there is, show it to
everyone, who and where? It is all in your head, you jiggle all the
theories that you ever know and draw that conclusion yourself.

Lawrence Leung