Lawrence Leung

Default weakest Link in the Chain

Ok! So only you guys know, only you guys right!

The what so ever EE principal, physics theory never draw into a conclusion
like: "So, it concluded that wire is wire, cable does not matter", that is
your conclusion, so do not try to add that to the scientists.

Fine, if you insist on living in that little hole, that's your life, your
opinion.

BTW, how come nobody can answer my question: "If you can distinguish two
cables the first time, why bother to do another 19 times? If you can't
distinguish them, why bother to give yourself a second chance?"

When I was in college, everytime I proved a theory, I only need to prove it
once, never heard of I have to continusly prove to it 16 out of 20 times to
pass the proof.

You can happily enjoy your what so ever principal, while the others (I
tempted to use millions again) are still enjoying the open air of cable
world.

Good luck!

Lawrence Leung