chung

Default weakest Link in the Chain

Lawrence Leung wrote:

chung wrote in :

I have also seen plenty of independent individuals gave out objective
views on incarnation, creationism, big-foot, UFO's, etc. Some even
claim that Elvis still walks among us.

Hah! May be he does.

Hah! Like maybe there is a creditable "cable theory"?

BTW, do you think those individuals have the *same* theory on cables?
What about Stewart's theory, which is shared by a lot of people, that
there is absolutely no need to pay more than Radio Shack cables?

Stewart's so called "theory" (theory by defintion is being proven, his
hasn't) only shared by his friends. If you believe that, good, you will
save a lot of money from now on. I want to believe , but after I experience
that, I can't.

Stewart's theory agrees with EE principles and what we know about JND
(just noticeable differences) in human hearing. Your cable theory, based
on what you have posted in this forum, is based on myths.

Millions? Minus you, we have millions.

Still waiting to hear from you how you arrived at "millions". I guess
we won't hold our collective breath...

Millions? I don't know, educated guess? Might be billions! Its like how
many "audiophile" here in the world?

Now I see how you come up with those estimates. Just throw out some
numbers. What makes you guess qualify as "educated"?

Lawrence Leung