Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] quikagent@gmail.com is offline

Default akai mg1214 12-track

On Wednesday, July 15, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, leites chiong wrote:
hi. i just bought an akai mg 1214 and was wondering if anyone had any
information on
it. i was also wondering if anyone knows what year they came out and
how much they were going for. "eleven shadows" told me it retailed for
$9000, but it seemed a little too good to be true since i got it in
perfect condition for $399.99
Thanx
sundowners

Hey ya'll. Does anyone have a working machine I can mix down a couple songs on? I have a few old tapes I need to mix. I can pay for the time. I am in the OC here in Calif. Thanks!