Posted to rec.audio.pro
Roy W. Rising Roy W. Rising is offline

Default New Member TEAC 3340 Reel to Reel

On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 8:59:56 AM UTC-7, Roy W. Rising wrote:
On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 4:21:52 PM UTC-7, saxxml wrote:
Hello

I'm considering having the TEAC 3340 reel to reel deck I've owned
since new repaired. Does anyone know if an oscillator board is
available. I'm located 15 miles outside Philadelphia but haven't found
any techs near me. Thanks in advance.

Hi ~ I have a low-hours 3340S that fell over and sustained damage to the head stack/switch assembly. The rest of the machine is fine. I'm ready to put it out with the trash! Anyone who wants it for the price of shipping from Los Angeles is welcome to it. Local pickup would do me a great favor! ~ Roy

I see there's some confusion regarding my ID & email. I'm Roy W. Rising -