Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default macos Catalina

cedricl wrote:
Has anyone had any issues updating their Mac OS to Catalina? I've been holding out.

So far the only real problem has been dropping support for 32-bit
applications. I have had to update the Eagle PC board layout program
and I need to figure out how to update Boom Recorder. Everything else
has been okay.

There is a new security feature where applications get restricted disk
access... you have to go into the control panel under security and make
sure terminal and /bin/bash have "full disk access" in order to be able
to use the shell like normal, but once that is done it appears to be
seamless.