Jimmy

Well you can, sort of, The two amps with two speaker systems sounds
noticably louder,fuller than either the 1 amp and 1 speaker system or the 2
amps and one speaker sytem. I chalk the difference up to efficecy of the
speakers. Guitar pluckers having been doing this forever.

"Fred Nachbaur" wrote in message

Jimmy wrote:
YEs, you can paralell them, I done it and it worked OK. However driving

two
separate speakers worked even better. Obviously you are wanting some

serious
volume. Just paralelling the amps will give you 3db more. At the levels

we
are talking about I doubt if you will here the difference between one

amp
and two. You Will hear a substanial difference if you feed each amp into
their own speakers.

Again, however, the increase is only 3 dB. You can't get sumthin' fer
nuthin'.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |