Posted to rec.audio.pro
MG[_4_] MG[_4_] is offline

Default Sanford Florida shooting case audio forensics

"gtbuba" wrote in message
On Apr 4, 2:18 pm, Jeff Henig wrote:
Frank Stearns wrote:
Jeff Henig writes:

wrote:
On Monday, April 2, 2012 12:56:45 AM UTC-4, brassplyer wrote:
I say the so-called "experts" are FOS.

That was my feeling too as I heard one of them on Geraldo Rivera's
radio
show this morning. More to the point, who's cell phone did the call
come from?

--Ethan

And now they're doctoring the tapes.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tray...ds-to-multiple...

It's sad and infuriating that to fit a PC preconception, such fraud is
considered
legitimate in some media circles; and the most twisted logic is used to
justify it.

Ironically, in the long-run, it hurts "the cause," in this case
aspiring to a
color-blind society. The fraudsters, who seem to have swallowed so much
koolaid,
never seem to get this...

Frank
Mobile Audio

+1 to all of what you just said.

It's a sad state of affairs, all the way around.

--
---Jeff

George's dad was on Hanity tonight. He said the calling for help was
his sons voice. Their whole faMily heard it and said it was George.
What a poor price Al Sharpton has George ziMMer pay for aL's big
Mouth. I didn't think he was that belligerent. Lord the election is
just getting started and there's all this extra heat froM both sides.
We need two countries. GT

It's been tried. It didn't work out well.