Posted to rec.audio.pro
gtbuba[_2_] gtbuba[_2_] is offline

Default Sanford Florida shooting case audio forensics

On Apr 4, 2:18*pm, Jeff Henig wrote:
Frank Stearns wrote:
Jeff Henig writes:

wrote:
On Monday, April 2, 2012 12:56:45 AM UTC-4, brassplyer wrote:
I say the so-called "experts" are FOS.

That was my feeling too as I heard one of them on Geraldo Rivera's radio
show this morning. More to the point, who's cell phone did the call come from?

--Ethan

And now they're doctoring the tapes.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tray...ds-to-multiple....

It's sad and infuriating that to fit a PC preconception, such fraud is considered
legitimate in some media circles; and the most twisted logic is used to justify it.

Ironically, in the long-run, it hurts "the cause," in this case aspiring to a
color-blind society. The fraudsters, who seem to have swallowed so much koolaid,
never seem to get this...

Frank
Mobile Audio

+1 to all of what you just said.

It's a sad state of affairs, all the way around.

--
---Jeff

George's dad was on Hanity tonight. He said the calling for help was
his sons voice. Their whole faMily heard it and said it was George.
What a poor price Al Sharpton has George ziMMer pay for aL's big
Mouth. I didn't think he was that belligerent. Lord the election is
just getting started and there's all this extra heat froM both sides.
We need two countries. GT