Jim H

Default HARMAN KARDON DAL 150 and .WMA files...

Yes, it's the kind of device I'm talking about. Before this I knew the
iMic
from Griffin Tech but it has no digital output. The Harman Kardon DAL 150
has digital output, but it doesn't says anything about WMA compatibility,
and it's a little expensive...

Thanks for your hint
Faustino

I've not heard of that specific device, but I should think the (windows)
hardware manager just treats it as if it's another 'sound device', no
different from a soundcard. Any program should be able to play to it, inc
Windows Media Player or whatever.

You could always convert the wma to mp3 or ogg. Wma has been backwards
engineered so programs exist.

Jim H