JEDIDIAH

On 2005-06-02, George Jones - Logic7 wrote:
Normally, I post to these groups from my XP desktop. One of my posts drew
the ire of someone who ****ingly responded with what looked like my header
showing I'm running XP... Whatever. I'm posting from one of my Linux boxes
so as not go through that b.s. again.

Anywho, this garbage about recording with Linux needs to stop. We need to
realize that certain platforms do certain things better than others. Right
now, Win32 and MacOS are a better choice for anyone looking to work with

You do realize of course that any attempt at a generalization
in absolute terms is essentially Troll bait.

[deletia]

--
The best OS in the world is ultimately useless |||
if it is controlled by a Tramiel, Jobs or Gates. / | \