Peter

Default "Professional" Marantz PMD340 CD Player

I have recently seen the "Professional" Marantz PMD340 CD player advertised,
and I noticed that it incorporates balanced XLR outputs, which not even the
very expensive "high-end" consumer Marantz CD players do.

Hence I am wondering how this "Professional" Marantz CD player sounds
compared to the very expensive Marantz "Consumer" models?

I do not have any Marantz professional dealers nearby so I cannot listen to
the player, but I wonder if anyone reading this might have heard, or perhaps
even own, this CD player?

Thanks in advance for your comments.