Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man needs an epiphany.

On Apr 19, 7:03*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONEAudio, argues with
himself
(again):

Admit that you were caught (again) arguing with yourself and
then
we
can move on.
Then we're not going to move on.
So why do you argue with yourself on Usenet newsgroups?
I don't.
Boy, he just can't admit he's wrong, can he.

Marc Phillips stated "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?"
in
this post (towards end of
post):http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f2fa936b54f86d

I use his quote (clearly denoted as such) when responding to him:
"Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called
"behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something
that
you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological
term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive
dissonance."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/5cb285a3ba050ae7

Engulfed in red-misted frenzy, Marc Phillips does not even recognize his
own
words being quoted and commences arguing with himself:
" Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to
attack
? others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?
Anyone else here who actually discusses
audio?"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/bc98fe9665544c15

Marc Phillips, who calls himself Vinyl Anachronist, is clearly a
deranged
lunatic who cannot recognize what he himself recently has written and
begins
strenuously argue with himself.

Nor is this the first time:

Marc Phillips previously wrote (in middle of first paragraph): "You
haven't
offered one shred of
proof..."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/98a9356ea00c1ed1

My response to that
post:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...dfe2b63016b13f

Marc Phillips, deranged lunatic, then proceeds to argue with himself:
" You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of
proof."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/e9a03cec069bcf50

Marc Phillips psychotic Usenet behavior brought unwanted attention to
his
employer's notice, who implored Marc Phillips to stop posting on Usenet
newsgroups, which was the basis for this short-lived swan song:
"I bid you all
farewell."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/f845ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved
when
Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas..

Translation: "Waaaahhhhhhh!"

Howled the deranged lunatic BaBoon.

An IKYABWAI?

Do you realize there isn't a single person on earth that would read
this and think I'm the one who is a deranged lunatic?

The more obsessive you become about this, the more deranged you seem
to others, Think about it: No one agrees with you. No one is coming to
your defense. No one thinks you have a point.

Meanwhile, you're surrounded on RAO by people who think you'

1. Autistic
2. Obsessive compulsive
3. A neo-Nazi
4. A right wing nutjob
5. An anonymous coward

Every post you make about others "arguing with themselves" makes you
look crazier and crazier. Maybe you want people to think you're an
idiot. I don't know. But it's happening.

Over the last couple of days, you've looked like a mental case. There
is no argument for you here--the evidence is overwhelming.

By the way, I know you're lying about your IT job, too. Someone in a
position of responsibility does not act in this manner. You are a
loser, big time. And things will not get any better for you. Your
downward spiral has been quite spectacular.

You did indeed argue with yourself and then proceed to run the whole gamut
of
goofy responses:
'No, I didn't. Maybe I did. Honestly, if I did. So what if I did.'
And now we're back to 'No, I didn't.'
You tried pulling the same stunt last time.
It didn't work then and it won't work now.

It doesn't have to work. No one cares. Not one person thinks I'm a
deranged person who argues with himself. NOT EVEN YOU.

This dumb ploy to say that I'm arguing with myself is a last-ditch
effort by you to save face on this newsgroup. Once I confronted you
directly about all of your lies (do you still have the nerve to call
yourself a Christian?), you basically ran out of ideas. So you came up
with the same thing you always do when backed into a corner...you
started saying I was arguing with myself. Now you're clinging to that
weak, desperate argument like it's your last gasp of breath.

The problem is, it's not working. No one cares. No one thinks I'm
deranged.

Here's the proof: everyone is now turning on you. It's not because we
don't like you and you make us mad (your deluded fantasy). It's
because we see all of your weaknesses and stupidity and we all know
how crazy and deluded you've become in the last few days.

But like any other autistic person addicted to the Internet, you stand
here and take all the abuse. Why? Because you simply have nothing
better going on in your life. A normal person would say "**** this
place. I'm leaving." Yet you cling on, day after day, hoping that
you'll say something smart that will help you get out of the hole
you've dug for yourself. But you're simply not smart enough. Every day
you dig deeper.

What a loser.

We hit an impasse when you argued with yourself and refused to acknowledge it.

No, you hit an impasse because you don't have a next move.

-----------------

Sorry, monkeyboy, but you boxed yourself in by:
1. Arguing with yourself and getting bent completely out of shape when
confronted about it.

Nope. I destroyed your argument in the GeoSynch is Dismantled" thread,
and you've come up with nothing in response other than contradictions.
You failed to make a compelling argument, and others have read your
argument and agree.

No one is sticking up for you. Why is that?

2. Materializing make-believe "behavior therapists" out of thin air and getting
bent completely out of shape when confronted about it.

Nope, they're real. I know it must be tough to have someone reveal the
secret about your autism on Usenet, but pretending these people don't
exist is not a healthy response.

I also find it curious that you always think I'm "bent completely out
of shape" over your posts. With your stilted language, nonsensical
proclamations, paranoid ramblings and racist/homophobic tendencies,
it's hard to feel anything but pity for you. If you were really good
at upsetting people, they would be running away from you, not
constantly engaging you in arguments in order to make you look more
stupid.

Look around at RAO. It's a feeding frenzy right now, and you're the
chum. You're the monkey in the cage right now. Just because you're
crapping in your hand and throwing it at us doesn't mean we're not
laughing at you.