Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default Social Distance Jam App?

"Neil" wrote in message ...

snip

The one I was thinking about claimed to be real-time, but who knows?

Hey Neil,
This was a pretty hot topic last week on one of my friend's Facebook page.
Here's his last comment, and I trust his opinion.

"I looked into JamKazam about a month or two ago and was going to suggest it
(as possible solution for occasional rehearsals), but looks like it's not
been supported in a while. The people who have used it said it worked pretty
well, but I have no idea what the latency was like. (I guess that depends on
your system?) I told my son when he gets into NJIT, he and his friends
should come up with a solution"

Best,
Poly