Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro,comp.dsp
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Default dBFS

Mike Rivers wrote:
On 11/27/2010 2:38 AM, Bill Graham wrote:

Today, you could say much the same thing
about computers. There aren't enough people on the whole
earth to perform all the things that are accomplished by
computers today. So these things just wouldn't be done were
it not for them.

Yeah, but then some of them don't REALLY need to be done.

I suspect that most of them don't really need to be done. But computers make
their own work. I live a completely different life style today because of
them. I pursue hobbies that would have been unthinkable 40 years ago. 50
million teenagers are talking to each other in the malls today
(unnecessarily) because of computers.