Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default OT NFL draft

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:17*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:11 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:50 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

Matt Taibbi has a take:

http://www.mensjournal.com/the-nfl-draft-decoded

Positive words for dope smokers, the small, Samoans, and fat tight
ends.
Thumbs down on the recently arrested.

I dont care what they did as long as they win the superbowl for the
chargers because thats the most important thing like, ever. I demand
they produce more.

If you were a man instead of one of those hypocritical weak minded
Mouse's who has no moral's like Jenns are who is in a lesbian convent
then I might pay Attention to your liberal trolls but instead i won't.
Thats 2 bad 4 U. LoL.

Dont forget about Bret Faver as he kept grimacing everytime someone
knocked him to the ground and he got up.

Brett Fvare is a pussy hes probably also a liberal LoL.

I dont know about that as I saw Fav get up repeatedly and it looked to
me as he was in a great deal of pain because hes getting so old. It
takes someone with low morale fiber to make a statement such as that
as Fav's politics AFAIK.

How many falling down old people does it take for you to raise your
moral fiber?