Michael Scarpitti

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

(Nousaine) wrote in message news:aAsac.142981$_w.1631847@attbi_s53...

Absolute nonsense! Repetitive reinforcement is one of the mosty basic
psychological precepts.

We have been over this. I listened to several amplifiers several
months apart. If there was no 'real' difference between them, why was
the same sound character present that I had heard before? I mean, you
have to give an account that shows how I could manage such a
sophisticated feat...

Obviously, you can't...

That would be most likely due to hindsight bias a known bias effect in medical
analysis. When you already 'know; the expected effect it most assuredly will
reappear when bias mechanisms are noy controlled. Why not try this for
yourself?

Why don't you try listening to two different cables under sighted
conditions and see what happens?