Michael Scarpitti

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

Stewart Pinkerton wrote in message news:Wquac.42199$w54.279014@attbi_s01...

Absolute nonsense! Repetitive reinforcement is one of the mosty basic
psychological precepts.

We have been over this.

Indeed we have, and you ignored the obvious explanation the last time,
too...............

There is no 'explanation'. It accounts for nothing.

I listened to several amplifiers several
months apart. If there was no 'real' difference between them, why was
the same sound character present that I had heard before?

Because you expected it. I take it that you *are* equipped with a
memory?

'What' did I expect the first time? How was I able to remember all the
details? How was I able to produce all the details the first time and
do it flawlessley again later? Any such 'explanation' is false on its
face.