Bob Marcus

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

lcw999 wrote:

"Bob Marcus" wrote:

So what is Occam's explanation for why people sometimes hear
differences
between things that are exactly the same?

We never have had the hard facts that any two of anything is
"exactly" the same.

No, I meant literally exactly the same, as in, nobody flipped the switch (or
switched in the other cables, or whatever). If we can be fooled then (and we
can), why can't we be fooled when somebody does flip the switch? And if we
*can* be fooled when somebody does flip the switch, how do we know we
haven't been fooled? (Answer: Bias controls!)

bob