Stewart Pinkerton

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 03:29:13 GMT, lcw999 wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:50:49 +0000, Dick Pierce wrote:

You brought up the point of "particle interactions" and some such,
without ever once, apparently, listening to those experts in that field
who will tell you that the rules at that level are irrelevant in the
macro world.

Sorry, but I have discussed this with individuals in this realm.
Perhaps you meant "micro"...but, there is not enough knowledge
available at this early state to know what can be related to any of
these sub-particle dimensions. The reason for the comments about
particle issues was to merely wake up those that think that our
awareness of current "seemingly known" issues is most likely tied in
with other levels of particles... therefore...we will learn much in
the future about what is now referred to as a "stable, all is known"
category. Don't get upset here...we are still stumbling through the
basics...more will evolve. Don't be surprized that we might well
learn to manipulate certain particles in this sub-particle domain.

However, you failed to note that all this handwaving is totally
irrelevant to audio. Why? Because *before* you start investigating a
cause, you need to demonstrate the existence of an effect. This, you
have signally failed to do. Cold fusion, anyone?