Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

Default Ping STEPHEN

On Jun 3, 2:34 pm, George M. Middius wrote:
MiNe 109 said:

Maggies can be preferable to ESLs if you have the right amps, too.

Some people like them both.

Wait a second here. I'm white and I was more impressed with some huge ESLs
(not Quad, maybe ML) than I've ever been with planars. However, I'm also
ethnically Jewish, so I'm supposed to be too cheap to consider anything
other than dynamics.

We need racial clarity to figure this out.

Avery Fisher and Saul Marantz were both Jews and both used only top
quality parts and good construction practices. And Julius Futterman
was a fanatic as well, though his amps were pretty cantankerous
designwise. So the fault of Jews is not cheapness.