WideGlide

Default FS: Manley 16X2 Tube Line Mixer - price drop

I had a Manley 16X2 on Ebay last week for $6695. Some have suggested that
this is a fairly high price for a used 16X2, and that other used ones have
sold for less. However, gee, mine is dead mint, perfect, in original box
with power supply, manual, etc... it is 100% legitimate, registered with
Manley, I have the serial number for anyone who would like to check it
out... I have an excellent reputation, been at RAP since 1996 if I remember
correctly, have an Ebay feedback of 74 - all positive... and these mixers
new are $8,100... so, gee, is $6,695 really such a bad price for a mint used
one? This is a GREAT mixer, and the perfect answer to DAW summing in my
opinion!!! My guess is that the weak economy is the culprit here. Well...
I would like to sell my mixer sooner than later, so I will drop my price by
a GRAND! My new price: $5,695!!! Shipping not included. Can be inspected
and picked up in NY. I will not go a penny lower, sorry, don't even ask.
Mixer is dead perfect, mixed one project only, low hours, like brand new,
from smoke-free dust-free environment. Buy from a trustworthy source with a
reputation - save over $2400 off the brand new price for an essentially
brand new super hi-end tube mixer... damn, sounds like a great deal to me!
I wish I had come across a deal like this! If interested, email directly
only at: