Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Another proposal

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi
"Eeyore" wrote
in message ...

His choice of amplifier truly worries even me.

Graham's thinking ability worries me. He makes a lot of unsubstantiated
claims, and I provide honest-to-goodness lab test results. Graham then
attacks the lab tests, but not on any grounds other than that he doesn't
believe the results.

It's really hard to work with people who don't respect themselves enough to
respect others.

Second only to his choice of microphones:-)

Silly boy Iain, I don't have my choice of microphones. I have what the
budget will support.

Of course Iain, having never done live sound, and having never bought any
the modern recording gear that you brag about out of your own pocket, how
would you know?

But if you can't hear the difference, then one can save a heap
of money:-)

More of the usual elitist posturing that we've all come to expect from Iain.

They even make semi-opaque acrylic cellos
these days, with internal flourescent illumination::-)

We let our violinists play what they brung, which seem to be quite
conventional.