Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Another proposal

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Trevor Wilson" wrote
in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

What I did say, and this is something I
have heard from well qualified people in broadcast, and
which totally agrees with what both Mick and Arny
wrote is that "SE has no real significance in a domestic
audio environment"

**And where, PRECISELY, did I suggest that skin effect
was in any way important with a normal audio system?

If you never intended to say that, then simply agree with Iain and I and
it will be.

**Read my words in the first response to Iain's ignorant post. It's all
there.

Face it: Iain is a first class clown. He denies the existence of inductive
issues with speaker cables (when used with ESLs) and he vigorously supports
SET amplifiers, whilst denying the obvious audible and measurable problems
associated with such amplifiers. He's an idiot. Rather than being able to
discuss facts, he prefers to insult and demean wherever possible.

Trevor Wilson