Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
coreybenson

Default Feeder cables to the snake

If you can't tell the approximate lenght of a cable by just looking at it
all coiled up... ;-)

Sure, I can tell the difference between my six-footers and my
twenty-footers, it's the twenties and twenty-fives I sometimes don't
guess right the first time. :-)

I've used many systems in the past, from different colored electrical
tape to colored heat shrink. These days I've just been labeling them
with a sharpie! lol

I have a set of 8 ables, identical lengths, and foamies to match. They are
hooked to faders that are marked with a strip of appropriately colored tape.
Makes it pretty easy to keep track of the vocalists when they start
wandering around the platform.

Good system, that. Easy system to use when you don't know/can't
remember the names of the singers. This works great for festivals and
such, I bet.

Corey