Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Robert Morein

Default Feeder cables to the snake

"Powell" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote

I've ordered the 100' Whirlwind snake. Now I need some individual
feeders. Please comment on the following brands. I want to avoid the
"junk."

Pro-Co
Audio-Technica
Audix
Canare
CAD
Monster

Add to your short list:

Blue - above avg. connecters and strain
relief - highly visible green cable sheathing
is easily seen (less likely stepped on).

Monster 500 - avg. connecters and strain relief
- heavy cable sheathing.

Mogami 2534. - avg. connecters and strain relief
- light cable sheathing

Cardas 2x24M - Thinking about it, waiting for an
impulse rationalization.

You've left out star quad wiring. It seems to have alot of industry support.
I'm talking to Markertek. They make up cables with Canare star quad wire and
Neutrik connectors. Select from many colors.