Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Once upon a midnight clear....

In article
,
Ferstler wrote:

On Jan 7, 4:55*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

Here's a clue, Howard: *Most people who like listening to their audio
systems and to music haven't, never will, and don't care to.

Good point, at least as it relates to people like you.

I think that it's true for the large set of people who listen to music
through their home audio systems. I would even say that it's true for
the smaller set of people who listen "seriously" at home through systems
in which they have a fairly substantial investment.

This is one
reason (not the only one, but at least one of the reasons) the hobby
has declined into the muddle it is today.

Possibly. There are obviously several reasons that the hobby "ain't
what it used to be". The economy, expanded opportunities for home
entertainment, some stupid voodoo products that are a waste of money,
and of course, the iPod generation demanding instant music on the go,
very often stolen by illegal downloading.

And for now I leave you jerks

For this third time this morning..