Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry B Barry B is offline

Default Blast from Past w/ Migrating Plugin question

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 4:27:18 AM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 20/03/2021 19:40, Barry B wrote:

Searched the worldwideinterwebs for an installation file, but no reputable sources and I don't do irreputable sources.

Does anyone know if there's a way to move this plugin? Would be very grateful for any help or suggestions.

Thanks, and glad to see some familiar names. Best to all!

Barry

Say thank you very much for the Wayback machine, and feel free to send
them a few bucks, as they have got many people out of trouble, and are
my first port of call in cases like yours. This link is to a demo
version, so if you have your old licence key, you can turn it into a
full version. It installed here on Windows 10 64 bit.

You will need to install the earlier Windows Help program to access the
help file, as it is not in Windows 8 or later, and you will need to find
a way to install a compatible version of DirectShow. This is the latest
versiin which has been saved, and dates from 2007. My security suite
says it is clean.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070305...080l.1.1.3.zip

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

John..

My MAN!! I HAD checked the wayback machine, but could only find sites from 2006 for SonicTimeworks, and none of the links on those pages worked. I can't thank you enough.. am going to try getting it installed now, and will report back.

Thanks again!
Barry